Get involved with your local wildlife
Whether you're looking for events or ideas for new wildlife to explore, we should have something for you!
We manage over 1,900 acres of nature reserves - all free to visit - and hold wildlife events across the whole of North Wales. Just click the buttons below to search in your local area.
The best way to to get involved with local wildlife is to join us. Our 6,000 members get regular updates about events and our reserves throughout the year - click here to learn more about membership and how you can get involved.
There are a whole range of other ways to get involved, too. To find out more about how you can help us help local wildlife, please visit the Support Us page.
Get fully involved in local wildlife
The best way to get involved in local wildlife is as a member:
Each member gets a welcome pack bursting with information about your local wildlife and how you can get involved. Membership includes:
- Guides to your local nature reserves when you join
- 100's of events and conservation days to take part in every year
- Wild North Wales magazine three times a year
- Email updates about wildlife around North Wales and news from behind the scenes at the Wildlife Trust
- Access to Wildlife Trust nature reserves around the UK
- Opportunities to get involved in a local group
- Family members also receive Wildlife Watch or Gwyllt! magazine four times a year, and a special welcome pack including posters, stickers and a wildlife handbook. It’s great for getting kids interested in nature!