Membership Marketing & Recruitment Manager
Our new Membership Marketing and Recruitment Manager will be a flexible worker, with the ability to think on their feet and willingness to use their own initiative on an hourly basis. They will be a strong line manager, with demonstrable track records of working in a fundraising or sales environment (to agreed targets) and successfully managing a team. They will be an excellent communicator and marketeer, understanding relevant legislation and good practice.
- Applications for part-time working or job-sharing are welcome.
- Applicants wishing to work from NWWT's East Office (in Mold) will be considered.
- Applicants wishing to otherwise work remotely will be considered, but the post-holder will be expected to work regularly from one of NWWT's offices.
If any of the above apply to your application, please make this very clear in the application form.
- Applications using the form below should be sent by email to email@example.com
- Applications must be received by 09:00 on Monday 12 November.
The provisional interview date is Friday 23 November, with an intended start date of Tuesday 8 January.