1. We will respect your privacy. Your Will is a personal document expressing your wishes, and we will treat any information you provide to us as confidential.
2. We understand your family and loved ones will always come first.
3. We recognise that it is your decision and that you need to make it in your own time.
4. We will never unduly influence legal practitioners to encourage gifts to the Wildlife Trust, nor pressure you to leave a gift in your Will.
5. We’d love to hear from you if you would like to let us know you have left us a gift in your Will. Equally, we respect your decision if you prefer not to.
6. We will never ask you to disclose the value or type of gift you have chosen to leave.
7. We respect your right, at any time in the future, to change your mind about a gift in your Will to North Wales Wildlife Trust.
8. The aims and objectives of the Wildlife Trust will not change in the foreseeable future. We will use your gift carefully and cost-effectively so that it has the greatest possible impact on wildlife conservation and education in North Wales.
9. We will handle whatever gift you leave us with care, sensitivity and respect.
10. After receiving your gift we may publicise what it has helped to achieve and acknowledge your name in our remembrance book, which can be viewed at our headquarters, in order to thank you and to encourage future legacies. This will only be with the express permission of your family or the executor of your Will.