Annual General Meeting 2020 (Online via Zoom)
Our key note speaker will be Craig Bennett, newly appointed CEO of The Wildlife Trusts and one of the UK’s leading environmental campaigners.
About the event
Rather than miss the opportunity for our AGM, in unprecedented circumstances caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we are holding our meeting this year on-line. Please join us – we look forward to seeing you!
Register your place on the link below. You will then receive an eventbrite confirmation of your booking and password for entry.
The AGM will be presented via the Zoom app and you will need a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone to join the meeting. If you would like some help setting up then email us at email@example.com
(Should you feel excluded because you cannot access the technology please direct any questions or comments to the Trustees via Frances Cattanach on 07764 897410 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
(10.15 Log on using pre-booked Zoom link)
1. Meeting rules
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the 56th Annual General Meeting held 2nd November 2019
4. Report of Council for the year ended 31st March 2020 including short presentations by staff
5. Adoption of the Reports and Accounts, together with the Treasurer’s and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31st March 2020
6. Confirmation of Council Members and Honorary Officers for a further year
7. To re-appoint Bennett Brooks of Llandudno as auditors to the Trust and to authorise Council to fix their remuneration
8. Opportunity for members to ask questions of the Trustees and Senior Staff
11:30 Refreshment break
11:45 A Wilder Future - a talk by Craig Bennett, newly appointed CEO of The Wildlife Trusts
Our key note speaker is one of the UK’s leading environmental campaigners. Craig brings with him huge knowledge and experience of nature conservation issues, campaigning and leadership within the sector.
Want to read more? Copies of the 2019 AGM minutes, full Annual Report and Impact Report 2019-2020 are downloadable from www.northwaleswildlifetrust.org.uk/about-us or request a postal copy via email@example.com or 01248 351 541.