More than philanthropy: Natural Partnerships mean business...
North Wales Wildlife Trust's new Natural Partners scheme puts business at the heart of our activities. It will help your business meet its objectives and demonstrate your commitment to our shared environment. Natural Partnership means benefit for all. Our numerous wildlife projects will receive the funding they desperately need, while your company will enjoy a whole package of rewards.
Becoming a Natural Partner can help you fulfil the demands of your Corporate Responsibility Policy, enhance your company profile, improve your brand image and reach new markets. Importantly, it can also engage and inspire your staff. Whatever the size of your business and however large your turnover may be, we'll work with you to put together the ideal package to meet your needs.
A Natural Partnership can take one of two forms: a bespoke package tailor-made for your business's needs or a selection from our tiered range of corporate membership options (all partnerships are renewable annually). In either case, the first step is to contact Graeme Cotterill, NWWT's Fundraising Director, on 01248 351541 or email@example.com
I'm thrilled to support North Wales Wildlife Trust's new Natural Partners
scheme, which involves the business community in protecting and appreciating our great natural heritage. Here in Wales we're rightly proud of our wonderful wildlife and breathtaking countryside. The folk at NWWT, together with their corporate partners, are making sure that it will still be there for generations still to come. Please help them in their work."
Iolo Williams, Naturalist and Broadcaster
A Natural Partnership with North Wales Wildlife Trust can help you:
- Improve public recognition
- Demonstrate your commitment to investing in your local community
- Achieve recognised environmental accreditations
- Attract and retain a high quality, motivated workforce
- Network with other like-minded businesses and individuals
- Tender for contracts more effectively, achieving environmental recognition
- Fulfil corporate responsibility and environmental policies
Here are just some of the practical benefits on offer:
- PR campaigns to celebrate your involvement and publicise your company
- Magazine and web features showcasing your company
- Environmental consultancy services
- Attractive discount packages for your staff
- Invaluable corporate networking opportunities
- The chance to sponsor reserves, events and community projects
- Partnership certificate and a wealth of free publications
- Volunteering opportunities and special visits to our reserves
- An opportunity to connect with our thousands of members
Airbus in the UK
"We believe in thinking globally and acting locally. Our employees have worked alongside North Wales Wildlife Trust on various projects, sponsored by Airbus, to help children understand nature and wildlife and how they can contribute to a green future. It's a win-win situation that demonstrates how business and
conservation can work hand in hand with benefits for all of us."
Phil McGraa, Community Engagement Manager
Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd
"Toyota is committed to working with our local communities to enhance and improve the environment in which we operate. By engaging with NWWT as a Natural Partner we have benefitted greatly from their expertise and experience and in turn, so have our members, their families and their communities. We are pleased to be seen as supporters of the Trust and recognise the importance of encouraging and
nurturing an interest in the biodiversity and wildlife which is all around us."
Martin Fry, Specialist, Deeside Engine Plant
Anglesey Sea Zoo
"Through engagement with NWWT as a Natural Partner we have been able to reach out to a wider audience, promote our combined ethos and brand alongside NWWT, and help showcase excellent grassroots and community-focussed conservation work. Working with NWWT as Living Seas Ambassadors has enabled us to re-engage with local communities and groups which are crucial to the sustainable and long term survival of our business. We hope to continue and grow this relationship to our mutual benefit and, of course, to the benefit of nature, for many years to come and would encourage all businesses to consider becoming Natural Partners."
Dr Dylan Evans, Director and Research Coordinator
|Natural Partners||4.13 MB|