- Would you like to earn some extra income by doing something that you really believe in?
- Do you like walking exercise?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Do you have around 16 hours a week to spare, primarily during weekday evenings?
- Would you like to help the North Wales Wildlife Trust achieve its aim of finding new members in your local area and beyond?
Using our unique “Soft Approach” method, there is no selling or persuading involved.
You will be working for FMR Solutions Ltd, a well-established specialist wildlife charity membership recruitment agency, on behalf of the North Wales Wildlife Trust. Typically, the work is seasonal, from March until the end of October. However, some of our Local Fundraisers work through the winter months.
No particular fundraising experience is required, as the “Soft Approach” method does not use standard fundraising practices. However, it helps if you have a strong interest in the Trust’s work and wildlife conservation in general. It also helps if you have experience, (perhaps in a professional capacity) of dealing with members of the public “face to face”.
North Wales Wildlife Trust is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Two salary options are available:
1. As a temporary, part-time employee. Hourly rate + bonus (16 hours a week, primarily weekday evenings) leading to average £9.50 per hour / £659 per month. No selling involved.
2. On a self-employed/freelance/flexible basis. Generous commission - expect average of £65 per “sign–up”. Potential earnings typically around £845 - £1400 per month (based on working approx. 16 hours a week/with 3-5 “sign ups” a week). No selling involved.
Please note that opportunities are available now THROUGHOUT North Wales - in Gwynedd, Conwy, Anglesey, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham.